Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Mom, I luf herrrr"

Those are some of the sweetest words I hear everyday. It is amazing to me to watch my children spending time together. Their bond is so strong, even at such a young age. No matter what kind of mood Colby is in, even if he is in the middle of throwing a fit, Chloe can make him smile and laugh. He loves her! And Chloe just can't get enough of her big brother. Even when she is starving and trying to nurse, if she hears him anywhere she will stop whatever she is doing and crank her head in every which direction to find out where he is and what he is doing. Whenever she cries Colby tells me to help her. Whenever Colby cries, Chloe cries. Such tender hearts! They both just absolutely light up when they are around each other. I can't imagine what could make me happier. I love my little family and I feel such a sense of contentment when I see them loving each other.



5 comments:

Thalita Dol said...

That is so sweet!

God bless your family! :)

Anonymous said...

Cutie-patooties!! :)

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!! It must be a brother/sister thing because the boys are the same way with Grace (so far), but it's not very often that they are that way with each other..once in a while.

Larissa Holland said...

Love it! A.DOR.A.BLE. absolutely. No, haven't made anything yet with the squares. When I have all 25 I'm going to lay them out and see what I can come up with.

NANA said...

My beautiful grand-babies!!
I can't wait to see them again.
Give them both kisses for me.