Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Awesome Husband...

That is Curt's new official title. Yes folks, I am posting from my own computer! He decided that he would tear my computer apart and fix it himself. Who cares that he has no real knowledge of the inner workings of computers.

I have to admit that I was a doubter. Although I don't take full responsibility for my lack of faith in his skills. After all, he was sitting at the dining room table with computer innards spread out all over and mumbling things like "Shoot!", "Oh no!" and "You're going to need a new computer."

But by the time I put a load of laundry in the wash and came back upstairs he was sitting with a smirk on his face and a puffed up chest. He had fixed it and successfully put it back together. What a hunk!

I am so looking forward to our date tomorrow night. I even have a new outfit. What else could I ask for? A super awesome husband, a date night and new clothes. I think thirty is going to be just fine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should have married my brother...JUST KIDDING!! Have a super weekend and safe travels!!

NANA said...

Thats my SUPER AWESOME SON!!!
I am so glad that he was able to fix your computer.
Happy Birthday by the way.
I hope you have a great time on your date.
Hugs and Kisses to All!!!!

Stacy said...

Way to go, hubby! Wow, he was brave in taking it apart without knowing how to actually fix it, but at least it worked. He should be proud of himself! My hubby knows how to do it, and I often hear him swearing as he is attempting to assemble one. ;)

Have a wonderful 30th birthday and date night. Turning 30 isn't so bad. I had just had Kai when I turned 30, so it was pretty good stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Missed you tonight. We had a lot of fun at S & J's. Hope you had A BLAST! :)