Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For Macy at 6 months

To my dearest Macy,

What an amazing six months it has been! I truly can not believe that you are not my tiny newborn any more. With everything that you have gone through, at times I have felt like a first-time mom all over again. I never knew colic, stranger anxiety, peanut intolerance and my antibiotics could cause such a sweet little thing so much trouble and such self-doubt in myself. I can honestly say it has all been worth it and I would do it all again in a heart beat because you are so precious to me. You are turning into such a happy, smiley baby who LOVES her momma and brings us so much joy. I am thankful everyday that you have been added to our family and I can't wait to see the little girl that you become. You have my heart!

Love forever and always,
Mommy


Newborn


One month (with Mamaw)


Two months


Three months


Four months


Five months


Six months

3 comments:

Jonna said...

She is so precious! She has my heart too! :)

Thalita Dol said...

Soooooo cute and chubby!!
Olivia, congratulations on your big and beautifull family!!! You have our hearts too, all the way down from Rio!

xoxo

Larissa Holland said...

I love that 3 mos picture. cuuuute!