Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Encore!

Yesterday was my birthday and, lucky me, it was also observation day at Chloe's ballet class. That was a little gift that I was so excited for! Here are two short videos of the class. The first is of the girls tap dancing to "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid. The second video is of the ballet portion. Unfortunately I wasn't ready when they started that part so it is pretty short. She loves it and it cracks me up how serious she is through the whole thing. I hope you enjoy!


 
Chloe loves her class so much she asks everyday if it is a ballet day. In fact, this morning she has already asked how many days until she gets to go back. I don't know how long she will enjoy these classes, but I am going to enjoy them while I can. She makes me such a proud momma!


Ballet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is changing into such a beautiful young lady!