Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet Pea in a Pod


Since having Macy I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafting or sewing. I still have a thousand projects I want to do, they have just been put on the back burner, especially since she has had colic so bad. However, I have managed to get one or two things done, this one being my favorite.

It is called a Pod Swaddler and it is WONDERFUL! I came across the pattern before Macy was born, but didn't buy it then because Colby and Chloe didn't really care to be swaddled. Macy, on the other hand, almost requires swaddling to sleep, so this was perfect for us. It is a just a swaddling blanket/pouch thing that ties and actually keeps her swaddled. Not to mention, the pattern is super easy to sew. I have fabric to make another one, I just need to come up with some more time to do it!

I have made a few things for Chloe's room, but not everything is complete and I am not happy with clock I made. Eventually I'll get to those things as well. :)

2 comments:

Jonna said...

That is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

I've been telling my other friends about this! Such a great idea! I may have to have one for my next one :)