Friday, February 27, 2009

January Joys

This is kind of an overview of the most of the month of January. It was a goodEdit month spent enjoying our little family at home...before all of the sicknesses got their grip on us. (Chloe is sick again, by the way.)

I usually post mostly pictures of my babies, so I thought I would add a couple of Curt and myself. This is how we spent our New Year's Eve. Just the two of us hanging out and playing darts while the kids slept the night away.




On New Year's Day we hung out at home while the kids played with their new toys from Christmas.



The following weekend Mamaw and PawPaw (my parents) came for a visit. Here is Chloe making sure that PawPaw is wrapped around her little finger and Colby with PawPaw playing some sort of yelling game. Way too loud.




I somehow didn't get any good pictures with Mamaw, but we had a great time with her too!

One evening when Curt was working late, we decided to make some of his favorite cookies as a thank you for everything he does for our family. We made his favorite...chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips. As you can see Colby was huge help!





The month of January brought with it some crazy cold temperatures and more snow than I cared to see. Colby, on the other hand, had a blast helping Daddy shovel.


Coming soon...MeMe's 80th Birthday weekend.

1 comment:

Larissa Holland said...

what...is the point...of chocolate chip cookies with no CHIPS? :-)
I guess you must love him a lot to sacrifice the chocolate! that was so sweet. beautiful pics as always!