Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pardon our Progress...

As you might have noticed, Olivia's Observations is taking on a new appearance. If this is the first post that you come upon, then I am probably not finished sprucing this place up yet. Don't hold that against me, I have a very limited amount of time during naps and in between everything else that I like to accomplish during naptime. My goal is to have a snazzy new blog and Part 2 of Christmas finished before Friday morning. Is this realistic? I don't know, probably not. We are going out of town for the weekend so there is always extra laundry and packing to get done as well. Doesn't my life know I have a blog to keep going?! Hope your day is going as well as mine, I have had lots of baby and boy hugs and kisses today. And, seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean by hugs and kisses all day long! :) I just have to make eye contact with Katie and she'll come running up to me and give me a hug :) Someone thought she was saying "Love you!" with the hug and I never really heard it until they pointed it out! :)

Hope you have a fun weekend :)

Tabitha

Larissa Holland said...

love the new snazziness!